I've had an inspiration for awhile now to design Inner Grrr™ t-shirts. Funny how the end of the year provides that little extra push to follow through on year-long ideas! (another impetus was that Gregg had Kacia's name for my family's holiday party and we couldn't think of any better gift!)
I spent a Sunday in December sketching out some ideas, then found both an artist and a t-shirt company right here in Novato! The results
We're going to have these available at our upcoming seminars, and I am continuing to work on some additional designs, including some for men. If you are interested in ordering one of these designs (currently only available in women's sizes), let me know, and I'll send you one. The cost is $20 each, which includes taxes and postage. The sizes are a little small - most of these shown are L and XL, which seem to fit most women (mine is the blue one in L, which fits me perfectly).

No comments:
Post a Comment