Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5000 Snatches Done!

I'm finished! 5000 snatches in 7 weeks and 2 days! Did 350 yesterday. All of the snatches were done with a 24kg kettlebell that I got from Gregg & Kerry. My hands are fine and I feel great! No baby yet, still about a week away! That's why I rushed my completion. Be strong, Brad

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Note from Kerry: Brad's June 30 posting needed to be deleted because it was hijacked by comments from a Japanese dating service! Despite repeated attempts to delete those comments, they kept entering them, so I needed to delete the entire entry, which I have posted below, sans comments. Kerry
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brad's Goal of Completing 5,000 KB Snatches in 8 Weeks

Hello all! Well I started getting nervous with my wife's due date so close and I picked up the pace. My hands are a bit torn up, but I am working around it. I am at 3720 snatches now and will go beyond 3800 tonight. If I keep on track my goal will be reached around 8 weeks into the challenge instead of the 10 I originally shot for. I am trying to get done before the baby arrives, wish me luck! Brad

No comments: