Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Response from Anne...

Update from Anne from San Francisco:
The blog looks great, I have no idea how to put my input
on but feel free to add that I responded with:

I am now almost 68 and doing the swing with the 16 kilo
kettle bell single handed with ease!!! And feeling more
and more energetic every day.

Please feel free to respond to this or any posts
on this blog. You can create a blogger login, or email
your comments to me (kerry@kettlebellinstructor.com)
and I'll be happy to post them for you. ~Kerry

3 comments:

Coach Eva said...

Anne!!!

Right on, girlfriend! What an awesome journey we're on here. Congrats on your swings. Let's definitely track with each other. Nice to have you 'out there' along with me! We couldn't ask for a better trainer and leader than our Kerry! (-:

Warmest, Eva

Unknown said...

I hope you are continuing, My wife and I are doing 100 everyday and have been for about 2 weeks,
It took me a year to get healthy enough to do 100 in less than 3 hours or so.

Kerry Kriener-Althen said...

Hey Kaosktrl,

Yes, the swing challenge continues... great progress on the part of you and your wife to doing 100 swings per day! Keep up the great work and keep us posted on your progress!

Kerry