I am pleased to report that athough we are very busy getting ready for the arrival of our new baby, I am right on track to reach my goal of 5,000 snatches in 10 weeks. I am trying to get ahead, because the baby is going to arrive before I am done and so far that's working. As to my secondary goal of doing as many long cycle clean & jerks as I could in 10 minutes, I found that I needed to scale back my expectations a bit and so I have been doing a mixture of those, regular jerks, and swings to build up my endurance. I found that I don't really have time for a second workout and 10 minutes of cleans and jerks on top of 10 minutes of snatces is more than I can handle right now. So that's where it's at for now and I feel Grrrrrreat about it! Thanks Gregg & Kerry for your encouragement over the years.
Thanks, Brad, for sharing your progress and strategies for what's working - what a beast of a workout!
No comments:
Post a Comment