I was introduced to the kettlebell after my husband, Harvey, discovered Gregg and Kerry. At first, I was not really interested because I thought what I was doing (weights and running) was good enough for me and was not excited about a change. About a year ago, I became bored and tired of the sore muscles and decided to work kb's into my regular weights and running routine.
The kb swing became my favorite because I could instantly feel it working my weaker link (my rear!). Since then, I have attended Gregg and Kerry's workshop in Denver and started the 10,000 kb challenge. I am proud to say that I will be at the 2,000 swing mark at the end of next week. I use the 16kg and mix up the swings with 1 hand alternates, darc swings, and the 2 hand swing.
I no longer do conventional weight lifting and have replaced it with kettlebells, running, and body weight exercise along with joint mobility exercises. I am nearly 37 years old with 3 children and feel better now than I have since high school. Thank you Gregg and Kerry!!
Tammy
(submitted by email to Kerry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on getting to 2,000 swings, Tammy! Way to go!
Post a Comment